Can I make a reservation?
As a general rule we don't take reservations. Exceptions for large groups may be made by the sales department or restaurant manager, depending on the day and time you'd like to dine with us.
- If you'd like to book a private event for groups of 12 or more, please call us and ask to speak with a restaurant manager.
- If you'd like to dine with us today, and haven't booked a private event with our Sales department, give us a call and speak to a manager, and we'll do our best to accommodate your group of 12 or more, if/when possible.
- Coming in for lunch Mon-Friday? You generally wouldn't need a reservation, but give us a call that morning if you'd like us to set up a table for you.
How does the wait list work?
We're currently using 2 methods for guest to join the wait list.
NoWait App: (recommended) download the free "NoWait - get in line at restaurants from your phone" app on your phone. Sign up and start using the app! Find Georgio's, and get in line (you must be w/in 20 miles of the Georgio's location). You then receive a text message from Georgio's, and you'll be able to track your approximate wait time/ spot in line right from your phone!
Walk-in: the good old fashion show up and speak to the host.
Frozen Pizza Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Remove frozen pizza from box, foil, and any packaging.
- Place frozen pizza directly on the center of the oven rack, with the rack in the middle position.
- Cooking times will vary based on many factors. The approximate cooking times are:
Cheese, Pepperoni, or Spinach (35 minutes)
Sausage (40 minutes).
- You'll know your pizza is done cooking when the center of the pizza is at least 165 degrees, and the cheese is a liquid consistency.
- Let pizza cool for a couple minutes before cutting.
- Enjoy your Georgio's pizza!
Do you deliver?
Crystal Lake location: Our Crystal Lake location offers delivery within a five-mile radius of the restaurant. Our delivery hours are as follows; Monday 4pm-9pm, Tues-Thurs. 4pm to 10pm, Friday 4pm - 11pm, Saturday 11am - 11pm, and Sunday 11am - 9pm. Looking for a lunch-time delivery Monday thru Friday? With advance notice, we may be able to deliver lunch orders Monday thru Friday, for orders over $100.
South Barrington location: We do not offer regular delivery service from our South Barrington location, but with advance notice we may be able to deliver orders over $100.
Can I order Georgio's Pizza online?
We hope to have this available in the near future. Like us on facebook and when we have online ordering available, you'll be the first to know!